Luminous make up and jewelry pairings for your holiday get-togethers!
“It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.” – Bern Williams
Don’t you just love that fiery-bronzed sky – just enough luminescence to light up your dreams, along with the mystery of the setting sun?!! While we haven’t figured out to bottle the magic of sunsets, but these products are the next best thing; they’ll help you shine at your holiday parties or anytime you need a pick me up.
Shimmer powder: Apply it on your temples, outside your eyelids (above your cheekbones), or over your blush (on your cheekbones) for an instant holiday-ready look (I wear mine for parties year round!!).
- Urban Decay’s Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body is my absolute favorite!!! It comes with a brush, which is also something I appreciate.
- Bobbi’s Shimmer Brick Compact is my (close) second favorite – second only because it’s small enough to throw in my bag.
- Naked Flushed by Urban Decay is a silky bronzer, highlighter and blush palette, which is also on the smaller side, plus I use it to touch up my shadow in a pinch.
- Lizzie Fortunato 8MM white pearl wire drop earrings.
- Gold-tone marquise jet stone and pavé drop earrings by Guess.
- Pavé threader earrings by Lauren Ralph Lauren.
- Kenneth Cole gold-tone Linear Earring.
Eyeshadow: If there’s one pallet you’re going to buy, make it one of these two. Great colors, great pigments, great coverage. It’ll be the last eyeshadow brand you’ll ever buy – ever!! I look for excuses to wear eyeshadow now. There are colors for day time, day to evening, and night time.