I recently wrote on a blog post (here) on how to get ready from day time to date time with minimum flail. Here’s the second post on it – “from work to wow” in 15 mins!!
- A cute, versatile blouse/ top, like this one featured here by Suzanne Betro (more deets below).
- Jacket. Start backwards – what do you want your date night look to be? Throw on a formal (or semi-formal) jacket to any outfit (works great with separated as well as dresses), and ditch it for an easy change of look.
- Formal accessories like pearl earrings and bracelet are easy to change out to more dressy/ funky ones for an easy & effortless ‘evening look’ update.
- Statement Necklace to, umm.., make a statement! Ms. Obvi here. LOL
- Swam out to Red Lips for evening. Easy change!! Again, ’nuff said! 🙂
Photos by Christine Robin Photography
Photos: Christine Robin Photography
Leggings: Old, similar by Eileen Fisher
Pink Lipstick: Gucci. It’s gorgeous, scrumptious, and an ‘all occasion’ staple in my drawer.
Red Lipstick: Clé De Peau Beauté. My shade is China Doll. If I were to describe this lipstick, it would be ‘LUXURIOUS!’. Description: Anyone looking for a luxurious hydrating lipstick that delivers ultra vivid color to lips. A luxurious lipstick with petal-shaped tip that envelopes lips in ultra-vibrant, luminous HD color and rich lasting moisture. Leaves a silk, semi-matte finish lasting for 8 hours. Ummm… yes, please!
Earrings: Similar Majorica Drop Pearl Earrings
PS: Thank you to Suzanne Betro, for partnering on this post.